• A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 0 P R S T U V Y
  • A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 0 P R S T U V Y
  • Thursday 28 April 2016

    Wishes Quotes for Baby Girls in First Year Birthday

    "On your special day I just want you to know that you are always remembered by me in a very special way. You are always in my prayers and I wish the best for you this birthday. Happy Birthday to you dear one".

    "Have you been moonlighting in my life as my pillar of strength and support while you're actually an angel sent from the heavens? You're too good to be true! I wish you a very Happy Birthday".

    "Birthday's are Fun No matter how old you are Special Girls like you Deserve extra special Birthday Wishes and Here they come from me to you Have a very Happy Day"

    "You give so much joy and happiness to those who are around that you deserve a blank check of happiness and blessings. I wish you a happy birthday, dear!"

    "You need a lot of kisses, hugs and blessings from every one. All the blessings of the good people will do good for the coming years. Happy birthday to you!"

    "You are a gift from God and this day only reminds us even more how grateful we all are to have you in our family! Happy first birthday!"

    "Your parents are heroes because they have survived a whole year of sleepless nights, intense crying and piles of diapers to change! Happy first birthday!"

    "Dear princess, it is the time for you to open your eyes and see the wonderful world around you which has become much brighter with your presence".

    No comments:

    Post a Comment